This is my latest tattoo. A present from my husband for my birthday. The idea came from some yarn I was dyeing for work. This was a color that didn't make the final cut so it went on my arm instead :)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My first blog!!

Hello and welcome to my very first blog!! I thought I would try this just to have a little fun and keep everyone updated on my adventures in life :)

The Rock Star Dyer name comes from a friend who has given me that nickname so I thought it appropriate to use it for the blog.

My real name is Tasha and I hand dye all the yarn for The Alpaca Yarn Company. How cool of a job is that??? I love my job and the creativity that I get to play with on a daily basis.

I am a wife, mother of three children, four dogs, and seven alpacas!

No comments:

Post a Comment