This is my latest tattoo. A present from my husband for my birthday. The idea came from some yarn I was dyeing for work. This was a color that didn't make the final cut so it went on my arm instead :)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally Friday

So, I had an early day today due the kiddos having a half day of school. Tomorrow I will be spinning in the fleece to shawl competition at the PAOBA show in York, Pa. On Sunday my youngest, Kyle, will bo showing an alpaca in his first show for 4-h. I need to find some time to spend with my Mom for Mother's Day :) Since I am home early I plan to spin a little and work on the shawl for work before TNNA creeps up on me and it's not done.

I am also working on a design for a cozy cabled shawl for cooler weather, it's all still in my head at this point but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment