This is my latest tattoo. A present from my husband for my birthday. The idea came from some yarn I was dyeing for work. This was a color that didn't make the final cut so it went on my arm instead :)

Monday, October 10, 2011

White Chili

So, I love to watch Giada De Laurentis on the cooking channel. The other night she made white chili and it looked and sounded delicious. So tonight I am making some. Instead of using chicken I am using ground turkey (cuz that's what I had in the fridge), and I also got some yummy crusty bread to eat with it. I can't wait until it's done, it smells sooooo good. The whole house smells like chili. Not sure if the kids are gonna eat it. I know Sami will at least try it, but Kyle is the picky one. Also, I can guarantee that Brian won't even taste it. He needs his tongue scraped!

It should be done in about 20 minutes, I'll keep you posted........

No comments:

Post a Comment